ESNC Statement of Policy on on Zero-tolerance of Corruption
ESNC expects all our employees to always do business in accordance with the zero tolerance approach. This also means we are committed to the mitigation, deterrence and detection of bribery and corruption. We do not and will not pay bribes or offer improper inducements to anyone for any purpose, nor do we or will we accept bribes or improper inducements or anything that could be perceived as such and expect the same from our clients:
- All forms of bribery and corruption, including facilitation payments, are strictly prohibited.
- Gifts or entertainment must always be proportionate and reasonable and must have a legitimate purpose and must not create a conflict of interest or the perception thereof.
- ESNC will not allow employees or third parties to make gifts or political donations to political parties or to offer gifts or entertainment to candidates for political positions on its behalf.
- Decisions to allow paid or unpaid internships and secondments should be based on merit.
- Questionable behaviour should be challenged and rumours of improper payments or activities should be reported to management.
Violations can be reported to the management using the direct email address: email@example.com